KS LEV CIRCUIT
The LEV Circuit wireless actuated electronic dropper defines a new generation of cycling kit that taps into emergent technology derived from aerospace, microelectronics and automotive disciplines.
LEV Circuit is the perfect compliment for premium bicycles already employing electronics in drivetrains, power meters and performance tracking and helps the modern rider gain yet another dimension in being ultimately connected with their bicycle.
Available in 125 and 150mm travels in either 30.9 or 31.6mm diameters, LEV Circuit fits nearly every modern enduro frame with installation being a snap. With no cables to connect and the remote already paired to the post from the factory, getting started riding is as simple as a standard, rigid seat post.
Bluetooth 4.0 technology tethers the Southpaw-E 1x-specific remote to the actuator motor which is housed in a robust, forged, alloy and minimally small waterproof case just behind the seal collar.
• Forged anodized alloy lower cradle
• Micro adjustable head clamp with black steel bolts
• Your choice of 100, 125 and 150 mm of infinitely adjustable travel
• Adjustable air sprung hydraulic cartridge
• Black hard anodized stanchion
• Compact motor and transceiver in waterproof forged alloy housing
• Patented one -way roller - clutch bearing
• Precision machined alloy mast
• Internally housed lithium ion battery and usb power connector