2017 Kross Moon 2.0 30% off RRP £3300
- Thanks to the heat treatment this frames are characterized by being super stiff and resistant to stress, while at the same time, being extremely light. In order to be even more effective, construction itself is additionally triple butted in areas that are placed under least stress and reinforced at critical points.
- Bearings are contained inside cups and the cups are pressed into the frame to increase peddling efficiency, decrease wear of the bearings and create a better transfer of the driving force to the wheel.
- Guarantee large brake force and good modulation of it even in the most severe weather conditions, they also last for much longer than traditional brakes.
- Method used to shape tubes by pressurized liquid injection. This technology primarily creates a lighter structure characterized by higher durability and precise finishing.
- The post mount system is a crucial solution for a racing bicycle. Braking precision is increased due to the elimination of unnecessary adapters, which influences the stiffness of the connection between the frame and the clamp. Better heat rejection prolongs the life of brakes and improves their efficiency.
Revo Virtual Suspension
- The new Kross - Revo Virtual Suspension through appropriately selected lengths and angles of tilt switches operates independently of the drive and has an optimal anti-compression. As a result of this the suspension does not collapse when you press the pedal while responding to every little unevenness of terrain. This effect was achieved also thanks to the specially developed characteristics - in the initial phase of the deflection the forces acting on the damper are large enough to overcome the resistance posed in the seals and hydraulic damping.
T head tube
- Conical frame-head with gradually changing diameter from 1 1/8” at the top to 1.5” at the bottom increases durability as well as stiffness of the construction and results with greater precision of steering.
- Wheel hub in the 142 x 12 mm standard means wheel rigidity comparable with downhill specific bikes but with easy dismounting system. Wider hub allows to stiff the whole construction of wheel and rear triangle which adds precision and stability during riding
FRAME MATERIAL - Aluminium Superlite, Revo Virtual Suspension, travel 150mm
WEIGHT - 14,9 kg
FORK - RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air (travel 160mm, QR15, tapered)
REAR SHOCK - RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 200x51mm
FRONT HUB - Modus JA176F 15x100mm
REAR HUB - Modus JA252R 12x142mm
TIRES - Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance Folding 27.5"x2.35"
RIMS - WTB STP i29 27.5" Tubeless Ready
REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano XT M8000
FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Guide R (disc, hydraulic, rotor 200mm)
REAR BRAKE - SRAM Guide R (disc, hydraulic, rotor 180mm)
BRAKE LEVERS - SRAM Guide R (hydraulic)
SHIFTERS - Shimano SLX SL-M7000 1x11
CRANKSET - Shimano SLX M7000 32T
BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano MT-500-PA
CHAIN - Shimano CN-HG-600-11
CASETTE - Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42T
HANDLEBAR - Kross Racing Components (alloy, 780mm, 35mm, rise 15mm)
STEM - Kross Racing Components (alloy, ahead, 45x35mm)
SEATPOST - Rock Shox Reverb Stealth (30.9mm, S/M 390x125mm, L 440x150mm, XL480x170mm)
HEADSET - VP A45AC3 Semi-Integrated
SADDLE - WTB Volt Comp
GRIPS - Kross
PLEASE CALL TO CHECK WE HAVE THIS IN STOCK BEFORE PURCHASING!!!